Friday

Kempinski Hotel Lufthansa Center - A Wonderful Luxury Oasis in Beijing China

I had a chance to stay in Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center for 4 days 3 nights. 
And as expected from Kempinski, 
we had a wonderful experience and it was hard and sad to leave the property. 



Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center comes with European style with a touch of Chinese cultural history. On the ground floor, you will enjoy the art exhibitions here and there.
Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center offers 526 newly renovated rooms and suites, together with 10 conference rooms. Did I mention there is a shopping mall attach to the hotel, too? And the metro is only a few steps away from the hotel.



  
I booked an executive twin room for 3 nights.
This room type is located on the 12-16th floor, it features executive lounge access and a capsule coffee machine. Room offers complimentary soft drinks, juice, local beer and mineral water.
I highly recommend to stay in any room that comes with club benefits. You won't be disappointed with the service and all the extra perks you will get.

Very Nice Check-in Area
36 Sq.M room clean and nice

Care for a glass or a bottle Kempinski champagne?
Yummy Treat after check-in

Lady in Red never fails to make guests happy!

I have to admit the size of the hotel made me surprised. It's a huge complex with many restaurants and more.

** 226 Superior rooms 
**147 Deluxe rooms  
** 45 Executive rooms 
**69 Executive Deluxe rooms 
**16 Junior Suites 
**18 Salon Suites 
**4 Diplomatic Suites 
**2 Presidential Suite 
**2 Superior rooms for disabled

It's quite big and of course there are many guests staying here. However, the staff has done a pretty good job to make you feel welcoming and make the place filled with warm plus luxury feels. My Lady in Red, Iveta, did a superb job, too!  She arranged the cake the champagne and a cute happy birthday backdrop to surprise my mom. Big kudos to her!

Room 1553
Great bath amenities

Complimentary beverages for guests staying in club rooms


Now let me show you the lounge and what they have in store for club guests. The selection of foods and beverages are great. The only thing I want to see happen is a cocktail bartender since I never have a skill to make my own. We visited during happy hours for 2 nights: the first and the night before leaving. Everything went smoothly. 

All you can eat and drink :)

High quality food - healthy and delicious

I love the dinner menu on our 3rd night

Lovely dinner
The facilities are also in good condition. I love the pool on 18th floor. Too bad I didn't have time to visit the fitness in the basement. And I had to use stairs from 16th to 18th floor since the elevator was out of order during my stay. 

YouYi shopping mall is right next to the hotel

ref room rate from Booking.com


Lady in Red is absolutely Kempinski's signature service.
 
 Kempinski Beijing may look old and outdated from the outside but it has its own charm and the beauty. With Kempinski standard, you can rest assured that you will stay in a luxury hotel with high stardard of service. I did have a good time and still want to come back to try staying in other room types. The river and the park on the back of the hotel has been renovated and it should look pretty awesome after the completion.


If you want to keep in touch please hit subscribe button on my YouTube Channel!
See more of my reviews on my blogspot and via 
Tripadvisor Blog:  http://travellifeinthailand.blogspot.com 
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TravelLifeinThailand 
Youtube: TravelLifeinThailand 
Instagram: TravelLife in Thailand 
Tripadvisor: JayTC
Twitter: @JayinTC
Google Local Guide Level 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Suggestions?